Monday, October 03, 2005

advanced planning, hahahahahaha

My brother came up to visit for the holidays. To the left you can see the awesome present he bought me for my birthday, a t-shirt from SoHo in NY where he lives, (not from a tourist shop but actually authentically purchased IN soho, as he pointed out!) and the stylin' jacket which I love. I never thought of my brother as someone with great fashion sense, but I love everything he buys me!

Anyway, now I need to figure out what I'm going to be for halloween. I love this time of year. Pumpkins, trees painted red, orange, and yellow, the crunch of leaves underfoot, the smell of a fire in the crisp evening air, cozy sweaters, hot cocoa... OK I actually hate sweaters. But anyway. I had so much fun last Halloween (aside from some relat. drama). Mo got wasted on some Captain Morgans at my house before we even got to Fells Point. By the time we got there he proceeded to antagonize all of the chicks there. (example: A group of half-dressed girls are walking by. Mo: "look, sluts!" All of the girls turn around, angrily. Mo: "well, I wasn't talking to you, but its interesting that you all responded to that name") I don't know why their jock boyfriends didn't beat him up! I found it hard to be angry at him for it, because I find it endlessly irritating that even in 30 degree weather they insist on all wearing one of 4 costumes: playboy bunny, french maid, devil in a leotard, or catholic schoolgirl. He also tried to steal a semi that the driver had left in the middle of the road with the engine running (so he should thank me for not ending up in jail that night!!) Also, we met up with my ex coworkers who had gotten a suite at a B&B right on Thames St., hung out with them for a while, partook in their libations, hung out at a bar with them where a guy got completely naked and was shaking his thang, literally, at us. We also met a woman who owned a bar up the street who invited us to come over there, then she opened the bar up for us for a private party! With free shots! I think it was her birthday too. Wait, did that all happen last year? I might be melding the last 2 years together. Anyway, I am trying to do some advanced costume planning this year, but since its already October, I don't think its working out so well...

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

suggestions:

1. Darth Vader mask with wedding gown.
2. T-bone steak.
3. an animal rights activist. wait...

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was 2 years ago. I had to leave early to take the mime & photographer home...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home