Friday, September 23, 2005

doo doo brown

My friend Melynda is in the hospital, having almost died from Pulminary Embolism which means blood clots in your lungs.

She said it put in perspective the whole 'boo hoo i'm 30 everything is down hill from here'

Also I am sick which looks like is going to cause me to cancel all my fun weekend plans including b-day celebration with friends and family, and camping out on the most perfect weather weekend, etc.

Also I locked my keys in the car this morning...

I had pretzels from the snack machine for lunch, since I couldn't drive anywhere or buy anything without money, since my wallet is attached to my keys.

I wonder what else could go wrong...?

dun-dun-DUUUN

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Is that a picture of Melynda after her pulmonary embolism?

Do you think she's being punished by Jesus for making excuses about eating animals? ;)

Old English had the letters Ææ, Þþ, and Ðð, which sound like "a" in "cat", "th" in "bath", and "th" in "bathe" respectively, and still exist in Icelandic -- plus the letters yogh and wynn that have been replaced by "g" and "w". But you don't have to worry about any of that. See how lucky you are? Puts those pretzels for lunch in perspective...

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

Thirty-something is the decade I started to feel mortal too.

I'm 33 this year and I've seen the inside of 3 different hospitals this summer...and usually I'm healthy as a horse.

I'm calling it my summer of discontent.

I hope your friend is out of the hospital soon and feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home