Friday, September 30, 2005

the Hanukah bush

Reactions to this phrase:

1. Try to earn what lovers own.

What do lovers own, how do you earn it, and how do you keep it?

Bonus points if you can name the song.


P.S. the median age at the Oasis/Jet concert was 15

Conversation of the day:

Person 1:
maybe I'll ask for a 3rd gen ipod as a hannukah stocking stuffer
Person 2:
Hannukah stocking stuffer? Is that like, the hannukah bush? ;P
Person 3:
He's not allowed to stuff his stocking in a Hanukah bush b/c he didn't marry a jewish girl. ;)

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of "the lover" by Deacon Blue, but I know it isnt. I had a hanukah bush when I was 6 in Alabama-- it was very shady.

BTW, average age at Coldplay this weekend... 33.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

person 3 is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home