Tuesday, September 27, 2005

freedom: tastes like chicken

Do you ever have some days that you just feel-- more clarity then others?
Sometimes I feel like I'm in a fog, other days I feel right-on and clear as crystal. Those are the only days that I can get a lot done. Also I'm usually in a great mood.
Not sure what the difference is, chemical? hormonal? environmental? oh well who cares.

Well I had a fun sleepover yesterday after being taken out to a delish dinner at cheesecake factory. Its nice to be able to do whatever I want whenever I want, I don't often get to experience that, since the last time I didn't have kids I was a teenager! Having a week where I don't have to feel guilty for having a social life is heaven.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty happy generally. I just felt really good last night and this morning. For some reason from a purely sensory perspective it was spectacularly pleasureable simply lying naked in the cool soft sheets with the ceiling fan gently breezing overhead...

in other news, it was cool hearing my brother interviewed on the radio this morning for a report he just released linking global warming to intensive factory farming methods! Even if they did keep calling him a doctor, (which he's not) haha
good job, bro! you're famous.

Also V is taking me to a play! But its hard to get too excited about that just yet since it is around Christmas time, and Hawaii is overshadowing that by like a lot. But still! It will be fun, we can dress up and go out to a nice dinner and pretend to be cultured. Sike I'm cultured. sike, no I'm not. cultured people don't say sike. or spell it that way either. oh well!

Click here if you've ever wondered why the sky is blue...

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Noam said...

They put my lecture on the web, that's cool. And on the radio, they called me a physician, but I think he thought that means physicist. Why are there two words for doctor anyway?

Am I lucky that I don't have kids and can always do whatever I want? That seems to involve a good deal of working and watching TV...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home