Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jet

This weekend I took V to see the band Jet, a kind of up-and-coming Australian band that has a little bit of a Beatles-esque sound to them. It was supposed to be this great surprise gift but then I found out the concert was on the evening of the same day that he was going to be at a Redskins game all day! So, that sucked, but he rallied and, although he was a little tired I think it was still fun. Sadly, planning things is NOT my forte.

I also helped M paint her dining room a deep dark red, which was an adventure! An amazingly NOT messy adventure. Man, painting is hard work though! She's got these amazing high ceilings, and the room is a cool shape, like not just a boring rectangle. Its going to look great when its all done. Then I played spades with V, Matt & Eric and ate Indian food. Sunday designed a logo for a freelance project; working on the weekend blows. Anyway, fun weekend but exhausting! On Monday morning I'm in a meeting, half asleep and trying to rub the 9:30 club stamp off of my hand, haha!

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! Nest time, take me!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger monica said...

Thanks for your help! It went by so much faster with you there - feel free to come by anytime (this weekend maybe? haha) to get a workout. Who needs a gym when you've got moni's house!? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home