Friday, November 10, 2006

infiltrated!

I had to move my blog because my ex found it and I don't really want him reading about my day to day life and (semi) private thoughts. Then we had an argument about me publishing things about him because he said it made him look bad. I think he does a pretty good job of that himself! But anyway I guess I can try to not write about him in the future.
So, the new URL is spyder-girl.blogspot.com (Y instead of I) .
lame.

word of the day: backronym

Sic is a Latin word meaning "thus", "so", or "just as that".

In folk etymology, "sic" is sometimes erroneously thought to be an abbreviation of "spelling is correct", "same in copy", "spelled incorrectly", "spelling incompetent", "said in context", "stupid in context", "stand incorrect", "spelling intentionally changed", or "sans intent comique", to cite but a few backronyms.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger monica said...

Barry is an ass and you certainly don't do anything to *make* him look bad - he does enough of that himself. it would be one thing if you were just badmouthing him, but you only tell it like it is when he acts like a childish oaf.

sorry you are going thru this!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger SuperWife said...

Boy do I EVAH feel your pain. My ex (and his current girlfriend...and a few of his ex-skanks) troll mine NUMEROUS times daily. It has been a HUGE things in trying to normalize things and much as I've asked them not to do it and tried to explain that I'm entitled to a private place to vent...just as they are (and I know where there blogs are, I just don't go there)...it only makes things more strained and difficult.

My ex is an ass all by himself, too. But respecting someone's privacy, starts with respecting someone, period. If he had mastered that skill, I'd still be married to him.

There are times I avoid topics or delay them, based on what's going on in my world (because I know he's reading), but I've decided that if he chooses to come there, that's his business. I don't like letting him control me. And I'm not gonna. He needs to move on. And so does his stalker girlfriend.

Which reminds me. I should email you a link. Sorry for ranting.

Good luck on the anonymity. Thanks for sending me the link!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger SuperWife said...

Grrr, thought I had your email addy, but can't find it. If you're interested, email me at ruppy1962@gmail.com.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Monica to f*** off. I have never been anything but nice to her and the fact that she has the audacity to talk shiyt about me is sad. I don't think that she has any right to judge the things I do considering she only knows half of the events. Screw Her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home