Friday, October 27, 2006

once there's cable, its official

Well I'm officially moved now, and although I am sleeping on a mattress on the floor and there are still boxes everywhere, its starting to feel homier by the day. I'm embarrassed to say that getting phone/cable/internet helped, as did rearranging the living room furniture and getting an area rug. Its going to take a long time to get things the way I want them but I am going to be patient.

The other day M came over and we all played scrabble and had mango sorbet. It was fun, except I didn't make any good words but M was slaughtering us with words like 'zygote'
My english-majorness has been put to shame.

Luckily ( or, skillfully?) I have worked things out with the dog. In the morning I've been walking the dog and kid to school, then running back (its far-ish, since I am keeping him in the school he has been going to until the end of the year which is out of our school district). Then he is chill enough to leave free around the house without fear of destructive behaviour or peeing or anything, which is nice because I can't stand the idea of leaving him in a crate for 6 hrs a day! Then he gets let out at 3:30 by Cody after school, then I run him again at night to wear him out. I've moved the crate to my room so no howling and he is tired enough to sleep all night after all fo that. halleluja!

Other then the farts and the committment, I like having a dog laying on the rug at my feet. Its also keeping me in great shape! Can't wait until Sunday when my baby gets back! He called me and said he missed me, and he sounded legit.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger monica said...

muahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa

i am sooooooo scrabbilicious! hahahhaha

ps- can i borrow you to help me set up my house? i am shamed to see that mine is less put together than yours! ack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home