Monday, November 13, 2006

quick boring 'what i did this weekend' post (with coupon!)

Buy one get one free at coldstone creamery!

saturday my ex picked up the kids, we had a fight about my blog, he thought it made him look bad
then i cleaned the house, then awesome V and his 2 awesome neigbhbors (I'm not just saying that lightly, they really are awesome, I mean nicer guys you will never meet) came over with my boxspring and bedframe that i bought from this chick in baltimore, and put it together, and put up a wire shelf in my closet over the bar, and patched a big hole i made in the bathroom wall when i accidentally pulled the towel rack out of the wall along with a big chunk of drywall since it wasnt screwed into a stud, goddamit.

Then we all went to the irish festival which wasnt great, but we got in for free even though you are supposed to pay $10 so it didn't really matter that it wasn't the best thing ever. It was just weird going to an indoor festival. We had a few beers there and also met up with V's other neighbor who worked on O'malleys campaign so it was sort of also to celeberate her victory. V bought me this awesome bracelet that I love so much! Then we went out to dinner at Thai One On in Towson, was suprisingly good, thats about it. I stayed over at V's, we had crappy diner breakfast, then i went home and got the kids. Later on V came over to watch the Wizards game because he doesnt get it because he has sattelite. They lost!

Basically, I am very happy right now. You know how life has ups and downs? I guess this is an up :)

5 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger monica said...

yay! i'm glad to hear you are happy! thats so cool that they helped you with all that house stuff.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're blog is a string of bad things that happened to you, and ends with "I am happy right now." Just cross your fingers and hope nothing good happens...

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

when things are built on a good strong base (job, house, great kids, great b/f, healthy, friends, family, etc.) you can ride out the small sucky things. Anyway its all perspective isn't it...

i mean, i had a fight with my ex, but, I'm not with him anymore, yay!

i made a hole in the wall, but v and his neighbors fixed it for me! yay!

the irish festival wasn't anything to write home about, but we got in for free, and V bought me a beautiful bracelet! yay!

My breakfast sucked, but I got to spend it with my favorite person! yay!

The wizards lost, but V came over to visit! yay!

See? whats bad about that?

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Just keep up this attitude and you're set for life.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger monica said...

what happened to this upbeat attitude?! your latest posting makes me wanna crawl under the desk and cut myself. get this positive attitude sh*t back woman! for my sake, please! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home