Wednesday, June 21, 2006

melzie visits

From left to right: Michelle, Melynda, Ciara, Cody, Me, Leah, Jake

Here is a snapshot* of my trip to the cheesecake factory last night when my friend of 15 years and former partner in crime Melzie came to visit me from SC. They were OUT OF PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS ~ my sole reason for ever going there. Alack. (is that a word?) anyway it was still good but I spent a fortune. She's going to get her masters... that makes me think, should I get my masters? Holding babies is fun. I miss her, I wish she lived closer! Not many people I can hang with as well as I can hang with her. She's the beavis to my butthead. And, a few hours a year to hang out together isn't enough! Especially with kids everywhere so no time for serious talking. *sigh* everybody leaves me! Oh to have all of my close friends as neighbors so we could hang out regularly and have coffee on the porch together. :( I haven't done any laundry or packed for my trip or even unpacked from my last trip. for godssake. I talked to my cousin, he says when we get to Israel we are going to party like its 1999. Yo, what the shnitzel (in the words of the Beastie Boys), I can't stop going to sleep at 2 am, I guess I am still on west coast time- well its only 1:28 so maybe I'll go now...

*DID I MENTION MY CAMERA IS BROKEN?!!?

9 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

You should get your master's degree in basket weaving

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger monica said...

well, as hard as you may try, you aint gonna be able to get rid of me! :-p

ps - while i know my house isn't near yours, you are hereby invited to have coffee on my new front porch! :-D

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger monica said...

btw, you better go buy a camera 2nite or something! u have to take TONS of pics dude!!!!!!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger NotCarrie said...

I hate it when a place is out of the one thing I wanted.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about having all your friends living around you. What a great dream! Except when they know all your deepest darkest secrets and get drunk and inadvertently blurt them out in front of your significant other. Not that anything like that's ever happened to me or anything.

Cute graphic! And I hope you have a great trip!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mohammad said...

Well what does it matter if we move away because you don't return phone calls and never have time to hang out anyway!

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

melafafone. Melafafone! Melafafone!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

Mo- you called me when I was on the plane!! Anyway I want to see 'Click' not Nacho Libre.

P.S. for anyone who doesn't know hebrew, cretinhops' comment was: Cucumber, cucumber, cucumber!!

Tammy: That has totally happened to me way too many times. ANGIE!

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 things:

1 If you sit and have coffee on Monica's porch you are risking your life. All the wood is rotted through.

2 That Graphic is awesome!

3 I'm getting Angie drunk next time I see her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home