Friday, July 15, 2005

you rock, rock.


kudos to one of the few radio stations on the air worth listening to, for not playing the same old boring crap on heavy rotation until you think if you hear that song one more time you will claw your ear drums out. The station I'm talking about is 89.7, WTMD, which is broadcast from Towson University. They recently signed on with NPR and are now broadcasting NPR news reports as well. Heard a great acoustic set from Michael Penn last night on the way home from hell (A.K.A. suburban shopping mall).

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger monica said...

one of my old boyz, erik d works there!!!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger monica said...

OMG hahahahahaa your penpal strikes again! wat in gods name is he talking about??!?!?!? i wonder if Pedro Jr. pedro the goat's son?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

Pedro the goat:

I read this on my friend's blog, and thought I should pass it along, for your safety: just say no!
I know a horse is not a goat, but still...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home