Monday, July 18, 2005

will i ever have a phat ride?

so pretty it almost hurts to look at it...
All of my friends' cars are better then mine.


...but who cares.
bastards.

more photos of my friend Mo's new car, if you care to join me in my envy: http://www.mooshack.com/Pictures/Z4/index.html

sike, Angie drives a beater. haha.

What I am listening to:
7 by Prince (does anyone know what is this song about?? Is his name Prince again, or still that symbol?)

What I am eating right now for lunch:
Edamame
Fresh Pineapple
I might eat some coffee yogurt too

that sounds so weird. oh well, its what I felt like.

8 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let it snow! let it snow! let it snow! i'm still in the beater classic car category... 170k + miles and rockin' in my beater 96 civic hx

clay

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

scribby: are you comparing my mazda protoge that makes that wierd rotating tire noise to a bmw Z4 roadster convertable?

clay: i miss my beater ('92 Camry)

 
At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need for a good car. I don't even have a car, never had and i don't think i'll have one day

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger DarkTortoise said...

Eating pineapple, eh? In my first day at walking all of Seattle's streets, I discovered that certain areas are choked with blackberry bushes and that blackberries are in season.

A couple days ago I spent almost five bucks buying a pint of berries that included blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Today, I simply ate a bunch of blackberries while walking through the city without putting out a dime.

Oh, and does Ohnynwun-tep, Jeep of Egypt, count as "phat?" (http://darktortoise.blogspot.com/2005/07/ohnynwun-tep.html) After two months of owning it, I still wonder when the real owner is going to realize I'm driving a car too nice for me and kick me out.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Noam said...

Prince is his name again. The contract he was protesting has expired.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger monica said...

Yes, but Philippe you live in europe where they have brains enough to have transit and walkable cities!

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sexy lady.
if you were my woman, i would buy you that car. in red.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

The only Portuguese I know I learned from Sandra - Shi-Shi, our bar code word for 'need to take a piss'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home