Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Superwoman

So, today I am feeling like Superwoman. Last night I managed to sew a lion costume out of a toilet seat cover (who knew I could sew? I didn't!).
Since 'Scar' from the lion king has a black mane, the costume looks a tiny bit like...if Elvis was reincarnated as a lion. haha. It was miraculous that I was able to make something halfway decent in a few short hours. Cody kept saying, 'I can't believe you just made that. Like in an hour! It looks like soemthing you would buy!' (it doesn't, but thanks!)

...I broke the sewing machine though...whoops! the needle snapped in two.

Then I did three loads of laundry and packed for 3 people. It took me until 2 a.m. so I am tired as all get-out today, but maybe I will sleep on the plane.

San Diego baby!!

see ya, suckas!!

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger monica said...

damn! where are the pics of the costume u made!? i dunno why ur surprised! ur so creative!

u and angie are butts for going to fun places while the rest of us have to work! booooo!!!!

oh well... have fun!!! while youre there u should call aaron g! and cross the border and get me some tequila! yeeehhhhaaaa!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Johnny Menace said...

10 bucks you don't sleep on that plane and a chatty person sits next to you and smack thier gum.

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger DarkTortoise said...

"Who knew I could sew?" but owns a sewing machine.... I detect a ringer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home