Thursday, October 04, 2007

the grossest of grossness



Carrot Top goes buff.

This is the most disturbing photo I have seen in a long time.

*Shudder*

my favorite comments I have read about this photo include:

"His face looks like somebody put plastic wrap over it and he forgot to take it off before he used a hair dryer. I think he's a crab person."

"aghhh! what the f**k is wrong with carrot top's face in that photo???? he looks like he's free-falling from a very tall building"

and

"PULL YOUR PANTS UP IM ONLY 13"



Your comments?

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Thank you for taking a disturbing photo and sharing it with everyone. Really, what have I done to deserve this?

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger SuperWife said...

While desperately attempting to look away from his face/hair, my eyes NEARLY caught a glimpse of something I can quite conclusively state.

I never want to see Carrot Top's boy business. Never. Not even for money. Not even it's the last one in the entire world. This photo took me to a orange (for Carrot Top...get it?...yeah, it's lame, I know) alert level.

**shiver**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home