Friday, September 07, 2007

The Next Movie I am Excited About

Its been a while since I was really excited to see a movie. I think the last time I was excited and the movie met my hopeful expectations was 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' (i love you charlie kaufmann!)

there were a few in between that weren't as good as I had hoped.

Well I'm trying to keep my expectations low, but I am super-psyched to see this new movie:
Across the Universe

I

Can't

Wait


In other news, they released the new set of iPods, one of them is the iPod touch which is the same as the iPhone but no phone. If you have that one you can download music wirelessly.
Cool. Also, they dropped the price of the iPhone like $200. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Noam said...

Read a review, said it's never boring but that it doesn't come together into anything. That makes me think of Moulin Rouge, which has some amazing flourishes but also has horrible bits and the overall story was so dumb, but the sumptuousness and originality was enough to carry it. (And Ewan McGregor's voice.) So maybe the Beatles can carry this one...

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger monica said...

That flick looks great. sign me up :)

PS - Screw reviews!

oh, and shush Noam! Moulin Rouge was SOOOO good. "My gift is my song....." *dances around her office cube*

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Uh-oh, reviews of this flick are not good. "Failure" comes up a lot. Some like it, though...

Monica, that was an awesome song (go Ewan), and not the only one. I know that elephant love medley by heart. But "Like a Virgin" and the Can-Can were terrible. So, it was mixed, and I really wish the story would have been more romantic than cartoon, but the good parts were really good, enough to give the whole thing a thumbs up from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home