Wednesday, September 05, 2007

chocolate cake and boobies

Mmmm I love that free chocolate birthday cake at Macaroni Grill with the hot fudge sauce poured all over it and sprinkled with nuts. Yum! M & I shared a pre-birtday dinner there last night. Man, the years are passing so quickly -- I can't believe I'm in my 30s.


Speaking of OLD, my cousin just had her 4th baby, finally the girl she's been wanting after 3 boys in a row. She's 40! That seems so old to be popping out puppies! I wonder what she's going to name her? She has a name-theme-thing going on: Barak (Lightning), Or (light), Koren (shining, beaming). Maybe she should go the other way and name her Layla (night). That's a pretty name.

More interestingly, she recently had a boob job; I wonder if having a baby will ruin it? Inquiring minds want to know...

3 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Noam said...

Ew. Hope it tastes better than it looks. You should try Max Brenner... had their liquid heart chocolate cake, so yum. If you visit by 9/13, I'll buy it for you :)

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Noam said...

She's 40? Omg I'm mad old.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger monica said...

oh shush you youngins! I'm the one who just turned 35 here!

Layla is a very pretty name! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home