Friday, August 10, 2007

My evil robot cat will slay you with his laser eyes

After work, tennis with V until the storm rolled in. I was in a foul mood but the tennis and the company transformed me into human again. I still suck at tennis but marginally improved over the last few weeks. VeRy marginally.

After V & Kona left, Ariella, Moira, & Jaime stopped by and we hung out until 1:30 catching up and talking about everything from fundamentalist religious fanatics to RPGs to global warming to the current state of the music industry. Also of note were the fact that Jaime now produces some podcasts that I subscribed to, and the most important new discovery of the evening:


How did I ever live my life without knowing about this site?

It will change your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home