Wednesday, August 22, 2007

iguana in a tree!!

So, after searching the house for 2 days for my missing Iguana Artemis who managed to sneak out of the top of her cage, I finally spotted her. OUTSIDE. At the top of a 25 ft tree in my backyard!!!
She's been out there for days with no sign of coming down.
V called CA and the fire dept. with no luck, and I called Animal Control, also with no luck.

Gone, I guess, are the days when the firemen come out to rescue the kitty stuck in a tree!

Well, today I am healthy, tomorrow I may be a cripple if I fall out of the ladder I must try to climb to attempt to dislodge the poor dinosaur from her perch before she freezes or starves to death.... Keep tuned for updates and photos. Wish me luck! I'm somewhat afraid of heights!
P.S. Don't see 'Flags of Our Fathers'
BORING and SLOW

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Noam said...

When it's been rainy, I've been wondering how Artemis is doing. Good luck!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

also, how exactly do you lose a 6 foot reptile?

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

She went out through the dog door! Who knew iguanas were smart enough to figure out a dog door?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home