Friday, August 10, 2007

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World

Cupcakes are generally banal and insipid. They range from mediocre to pure sugar-coated crap not worth consuming. They may look enticing, you think you want it, but once you eat it you wish you could jump into the DeLorian and go 88mph back to the moment right before you stuffed it into your gullet.

Now, you would think that vegan cupcakes, cupcakes sans major cupcake ingredients such as milk and eggs, would be even worse! Well, you are DEAD WRONG.

Vegan Tiramisu cupcakes are so heavenly, so exquisite, so delectable, they will make you want to slap your momma.

I mean, they are the best cupcakes I have ever laid gustatory papillae on.



WOW.

4 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Yay! Next time: green tea cupcakes.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger monica said...

cupcakes are so good in general cuz u get to eat cake without the guilt of eating too much of it! mmmmmm my mouth is watering thinking about my mom's chocolate cupcakes --- so moist and mmmmeeeyyy yummmy! :)

so where the heck is my vegan cupcake?!?!?! :-o you are not going to get me to go vegan when you deny me such treats ;) hehe

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noam is a genius that cupcake was amazing!

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recipe, s'il vous plait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home