Thursday, April 26, 2007

Funky!


Ok, so last night my iguana LAID EGGS.
So freaky, so funky!
Firstly we were under the impression it was a male, hence the name 'Artemis'
Secondly, obviously I don't know that much about iguanas because it was totally unexpected.
In fact, my youngest son saw them on the floor and said, 'there's some kind of ... EGGS on the floor'
I looked over and was like, 'ew, old orange candy eggs from easter on the floor, gross'
I picked them up, and one was hard and candy-like, but the other kind of had a gelatinous aspect to it. I started to second-guess my assumption. I sniffed the eggs to see if they smelled like candy, but they smelled like nothing.
I put them on the table for further investigaiton and went to go get Artemis to put him/her in his/her cage, and behind him/her, was 2 more gelatinous, 2 1/2 inch long eggies! Gross, for real. And weird! What a weird weird pet to own. Seriously.

Thank god I didnt try to taste them or something! ew!

3 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Noam said...

You lay eggs every month. The eggs are too small to see, but would you really prefer that the iguana spew blood? It's not that iguanas are gross. Girls are gross. Ew.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Artemis not a girl's name too? Greek goddess, hello? Zeus' lil girl, yo. Get up to speed on your mythology, woman.


[I MISS YOU!]

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Noam said...

How did all those eggs fit inside Arty? They look pretty big...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home