Monday, April 02, 2007

76 degrees out and I'm in a temperature controlled box breathing recycled air

Last night my brother and I watched a movie entitled "Yes, all of your worst relationship fears are true"

ok thats not really what it was called, it was "Last Kiss" with Zack Braff. Depressing as hell. I think the moral of the movie was, 'no one is ever happy' or something.

Then, this headline in my news inbox:
Man Charged With Biting Wife After She Refused To Cook For Him

Christ.

Well in other news, its passover tonight, and perhaps I will have an interesting blog tomorrow with all of the fun we will have (sarcasm!) There is this movie coming out about all of the biblical plagues happening again... yay! I love onscreen world destruction awesome special effects.

Also, doesnt everyone want to see Tarantino's old school B flick, 'Grindhouse' ?
Come on, chick with machine gun for a leg? Thats entertainment!

4 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey woman if you don't make me my dinner, you will BE my dinner! CHOMP! ;)

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwhile I got a 4-day weekend this weekend and it's going to be like 36 degrees.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger monica said...

that QT movie totally creeps me out.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to see grindhouse! i have a brain picker for you, by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home