Friday, October 07, 2005

blahg


I have nothing to blog about.

Its gross and rainy out, it looks like its 7pm but its not. Its making me feel like I've been at work for 13 hours, even though i took a please-fire-me long lunch to a Thai buffet. I can't wait for the week to be over. Today my coworker told me a story about trying to catch the mouse that is cohabitating with him, without even paying any rent, the little bastard.

First he bought some violent neck-breaking traps and slathered them with peanut butter to entice the little guy. The following day, the traps were still set, but the peanut butter was gone. So, then he decided to try something with more substance, bread with peanut butter on it. When he awoke and proceeded to check the traps, certain of victory, he was shocked to see the traps were gone!

He told this story with a look of confusion mingled with terror and/or wonderment at how the mice had possibly managed to cart off an entire trap!

...never once considering that his VEGAN roomate may have had something to do with it ;-}

heh heh

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

Hee hee! I'm glad the traps didn't catch anything.

I had a rodent in my garage last spring and it made rather a mess with droppings and chewed-up newspapers, but I wasn't worried about it.

And then one day when I was backing the car out of the garage it ran out after me and sat on its hind legs looking around, before running off into the garden.

Later I was describing the cute little mouse to a co-worker. She said, "Jen, a cute little mouse that big is called a...RAT!"

Er, yeah, I knew that.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

That's alright, like said, I have Victory! It's neck was snapped but it must have had some fight left it so it wrestled the trap under the fridge. And this morning, quite to my surprise, the other trap (that didn't have any bait left on it) had caught another mouse. Stupid mouse.

oh yeah, my roommate is sooo gay because of the way he described his distain for mice. It took alot of self control to hold back my laughter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home