Thursday, August 11, 2005

ze

This guy is wierder then me, believe it or not. His site makes me realize that I need a camera that records sound, too.

I am sad today because I had an epiphany: you don't belong in the adult working world when hearing the phrase 'Flagship publication' causes you to want to talk like a pirate.
And then you do. Because you just can't help it.
In front of your supervisor and coworker.

"aaaarrrrrrr, its our flagship publication"

"swab the poop deck!"

This is a fun game for me because the woman looks a little like my supervisor. I just wish she had more clothes on. *shudder*
you can drag and throw her...but its much more satisfying to just watch her fall. Shwagon, I recommend using this to vent your frustrations, rather then the other ideas you were brainstorming earlier today, such as the purchase of heavy artillery.

Funniest Quote of the day:
"Wow, what a great idea. I have so many ideas.
...wait... that was your idea..." ~Kevin

Funniest Email of the day:
"I LOOOVE NIPPLES!!!!"

11 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[in best pirate voice] arrrggg... I'd spend many a night at sea to move the buxom blonde through bouncy bubbles.... arrrrrrrrr

Well, it was worth a shot anyway...

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

I'd like to push Mieeeeeendy off a plank into shark infested waters. arrrrrrrrr

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger monica said...

ok...thats just WEIRD! my brother showed me that link with the rag doll woman the other day! that shit creeps me out! its like a dead body! i mean maybe i watch too much CSI but i cant handle her all floppin and knockin her head and shit. way too trippy for me!

hehe i love that tshirt :) u are SOOOOOOO the queen of punniness

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger monica said...

PS - ZeFrank is awesome! hes got the best kitty videos - watch them at My Cat Annie. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funnny! he is hilarious! Crazy!

http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html

and i love his Improv piece. OMG soooooooooooo funnhyyyyY!!

http://www.zefrank.com/spotlight/

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger DarkTortoise said...

Having worked with some of your coworkers, I don't understand. I say stuff like that to them all the time.

You don't belong in the adult working world if you don't bring your sense of humor to work. I have to share an office never really intended for two people. I got the back of the office and put up a big plant to help divide the room. I changed the nametag on the door to read "Mark Johnson and Some Guy in the Bushes."

Just keep it up and who cares if they don't get how funny it is? If you ever need a fallback position, just say, "Hey, creative was in the job description!"

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying not to crack up watching this bc. my cube faces many other technie coworkers who wouldn't appreciate my fun goofing off and watching some skimpy blond bounce around floating balls.

And, who likes nipples?

-Agent E

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who doesn't like nipples!!

;)

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed!
I love nipples.
I love my nipples.
I love playing with 'm nipples.
I love hard nipples.
I meant: "Who authored the 'fav quote'"
-Agent E

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Anonomous MBH
nipple-lover
;-)

-AE

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

giant areolas are the best

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger monica said...

stop talkin about shirleys sister like that! shes not giant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home