Monday, August 08, 2005

Officer, is there anything I can do to get out of this ticket? ;-)

Posing in front of future real estate purchase

the band that played at the party (sucked balls)

Fireworks at the party

African-themed stuff at the party

Hotel courtyard and view at night

Getting ready to go to the locally famous Taco Loco

Dolphins!

Hotel courtyard during the day

Best restaurant in Tijuana

View of Laguna Beach

El Mariachi dude

This is my house, but I only live there during the winter. Want to visit?

5 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? still no closeups?

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

i was still in the middle of posting!

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ok my bad. thats more like it!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I like da phatty crib on da beach.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger monica said...

these pics are GORGEOUS! looks like so much fun! i will definitely have to make my way out there again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home