Thursday, June 23, 2005

what's worse....


no plaque!

Had my 6 month dental cleaning today. Yay for dental hygene!
So, what's worse, the dentist, or reality TV?



The Dentist
"My worst nightmares"


Flava Flav & Bridget Neilsen
"The Surreal Life"


If you were on a desert island, strapped to a chair in front of a television with your eyes pasted open Clockwork Orange style, which TV show would you least want to be playing a marathon of back to back episodes? Which would you most want?


"Oh my GOD! Please let me have the remote!! PLEEAASE!!"

Frightening fact of the day: If you do a Google search for "Dental Retractor," 8 out of 10 results are BDSM sites! There are some wack fetishes out there, jaysus.

8 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Are you trying to rub it in about my half-a-grand dentist bill?

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's your dentist? -K

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

haha - So I guess you're not coming to work today.

Melinda's was like "Where is Shirley?, I'm getting worried.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger monica said...

what?!?! the slackers not at work today!??!?!?!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Mohammad said...

I like going to the dentist... fetishes...

What was that about my penis on my blog you posted?

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

Worst show, maybe Fear Factor.
Best show, maybe the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hard to pick one show. Entourage on HBO is my favorite right now. Worst would be one of those awful reality shows where the worst imaginable personality traits are rewarded. Such as back stabbing, lying, greed, etc.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger monica said...

worst show... anything with cockroaches and other icky things (not a fan of fear factor!) best show... electric company! heyyyyyyyy yoouuuuuuu guyyyzzzzz! haha sike. i dunno! ooh no for real, i know - The OC! yeah, thats my choice :) hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home