Tuesday, June 21, 2005

DO IT in the morning!


30 minutes of heaven

Today my boss talked me into going with her to get a massage at lunch. It didn't take much convincing, because lately I have chronic pain in my right shoulder from too much designing on the computer. Really its just a major knot there that won't go away. We only did 1/2 hour, which was soo not enough. At the end of the massage, which felt great but didnt even put a dent in that knot, the chick massaging me says, 'girl, your right shoulder is MESSED UP.'

GREAT. thanks. So, that was $40 and it still hurts.

oh well.

Even so, massages are the bomb and you should go get one immediately. Anyone who wants to give me one, let me know. I'll take my clothes off, you can rub oil all over my body, but you have to do it to me LONG and HARD.
...I'm talking about a MASSAGE, you perv.

In other news, last night I said, 'I am going to wake up early tomorrow and run." and I DID!! You may not think that's amazing, but IT IS! Early is not a word in my vocabulary, normally. Also, I am going to do it again tomorrow. If you do it in the morning, then you have the whole day ahead of you to think, 'I already did it'.
I like to do it in the morning ;P

I am listening to:
Nick Drake

I am eating:
Palak Paneer

looks like every kid's nightmare, tastes great!

I am thinking about:
how to get my new tags tomorrow, all by myself :(

8 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger monica said...

mmmmmm hot oil on shirleys bodddddd
haha sike

mmmmm long and hard.... damn i need me a sex slave.

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate pooping!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Someone clearly has other things on their mind besides Palak Paneer. And I don't mean tags.

What is it with paneer anyway? If you're going to make something that tastes just like tofu, why not eat tofu and do away with the fat and cholesterol and starving baby cows?

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Mohammad said...

b/c if paneer is done right, it doesn't taste like nasty tofu.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to agree. There are few things better than Mutter Paneer. If you know what you're doing.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

Peas and Cheese!!

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had some last night with an aloo paratha.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger monica said...

i had sushi last nite - eel, spicy tuna, and smoked salmon. jake said he didnt think it was a good idea to eat something that lights up and shocks things in the water. :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home