Wednesday, June 08, 2005

my new toy


Wacom Intuos3 6X8 USB Tablet

This is my new $350 toy at work. I am the only one who has one and the cause of much jealousy in the office. I wish I could get one for everyone! IT IS SO COOL. And, with my sweet setup of two flat screen 19" monitors and this awesome toy, it is making it a much harder decision whether or not I should consider leaving to go into a less graphics, more marketing environment. *sigh*

What I'm listening to today:
the Dandy Warhols
&
Iron & Wine

both are awesome.

nast:
Man's Leg, Torso Fall Out of Plane in New York

...Pam Hearne heard "a loud crash'' and later was stunned to see a foot clad in an Adidas sneaker and a sock in her yard, said Officer Thomas Blanchard. The leg, with hip and spine attached, dented the shingled roof of her garage before bouncing into the lawn....

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger monica said...

yay! its like xmas here! not only did i find out that we are getting a 3% COLA and a 1% bonus at the end of the month, but i also am getting the software that i wanted and b/c of that i just found out that im getting another computer thats faster and all that to keep up with the new software! hahaha wehooO! :) merry junchrismakuh!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger monica said...

ooops.... i mean congrats shirley on the cool toy! haha

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Great toy. Rub it in. I might have develop a bad case of tennis elbow in my right arm.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Mohammad said...

That thing is fucking awesome. I don't know if I'm allowed to cuse on here, but it really is. I want one so bad. Hey, now that I got promoted, maybe like, with 9 pay checks, I'll be able to afford it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home