Thursday, July 12, 2007

QUEST FOR GLORY II: TRIAL BY FIRE

Cool! Well, maybe....

AGD Interactive is remaking this old RPG I used to play when I was a little kid. It was so cool (at the time) ! My bro & I would play for hours and hours trying to figure out the puzzles and what to do next. You actually had to type in your end of the conversations, and think of the right questions to ask each character in order to get the information you needed to go forward in the game. Maybe now it will seem lame, and will I ever find time or interest in playing a computer game again? who knows. But anyway here is a link to more info for any nostalgic nerds out there: http://www.agdinteractive.com/QFG2.php



Its due to be released sometime in 2007....

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!??????? THAT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER!! good luck finding ANYBODY else that remember that game. Trust me i've tried. I'M SO EXCITED YAY! i've been on this prince of persia kick. now all they need is a fabulous remake of ZZT and we're all good. hey what was the name of that commador 64 (i think) game where you were a theif stealing paintings and finding keys and going up and down elevators?

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Noam said...

It looks like they're just making the same game available, and not redoing the graphics and interface like the did with Prince of Persia. I don't really want to play the same game again with the pixellated images. They should bring back text, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home