Monday, May 21, 2007

trying to get back in the habit

Well I've fallen off the wagon, the blaggon, the blogwagon.
Sorry!
Ok so if they could invent something that would make you not have to pee or poo ever, like a pill you had to take every day, would you take it?

Went to a tappas party this weekend which had 85% vegetarian options, which is awesome. The best dish of course was the one V made! It was like a 'cooking club' where they have a party once a month or something, with a theme, and everyone makes something new that they have never tried before. Cute idea! We're not in the club, just got invited because it was V's neighbor. One girl was talking about a friend who was having an 80,000 dollar wedding. :-0 !! She also though was talking about a wealthy attendee at her bridal shower and how she thought she might get a mercedes from him as a gift. ??

V said at our wedding he will dress like Elvis and talk into his thumb-microphone- 'uh-one fo' the money, two fo' the show...'

Sunday I went to 6 flags but was sick so couldnt ride ANYTHING! the lines were sooo short.

I'm getting my laptop tomorrow, yay!! I.T. guy suggested I get the most awesomest screen ever, a huge screen as large as my current dual-screen display! I dont know if that will actually happen, but IF IT DOES I am prepared for a company-wide jealousy sh*t storm. :/

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? wedding what? huh? hey lets have a double marriage at the same time as each other. wouldnt that be cute? and weird as hell?

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger monica said...

:-0 OMG i know you did NOT just throw out that "at our wedding" statement so casually! Come on now... u are going to give all of your family and friends heart failure! :-p

so when is it? and do i get to be a bridesmaid?!?! hehe

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger SuperWife said...

Yeah, is that a "someday when we have one" kinda thing, or did you pull a Britney Spears and get drunk-married?

Speaking of falling off the blaggon, I've been kinda on the lax side myself lately. Wonder if it's a lunar cycle or something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home