Friday, December 15, 2006

what are you going to spend your xmas bonus on - gas to get to the party, or... a trip for 4 to hawaii all expenses paid!

Wed. night, V came over to watch the Wizards game. We cooked some Indian vegetable curry with sweet potatoes, asparagus, and broccolli (A.K.A. magma) and samosas, and ate dinner together, him, me and the kids. then V watched the game while Jake and I put together some chairs I just got for FREE off of Craigslist. Just a regular old evening, but I really loved it. Also I got flowers :)

It put all of the rest of the days of this week to shame, prolly why I'm in a piss poor mood today! Oh, no, wait, thats probably the holidays doing that. Bah humbug.

Speaking of the holidays, my one friend got a $3600 bonus and a $300 gift card to best buy. And, she's not like the CEO or anything either! I shouldn't complain, I'll probably get between $100-$200, my other friends got nothing. but, wow! $3600???

If you shot a deer and it had 7 legs and both male & female sex organs, would you eat it??

An uplifting song & video about the events of 2006 and where this country is headed by Jib Jab

4 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I worked at the law firm I got a couple thousand dollars year-end bonus. I wasn't expecting it, and so my actual salary was higher than I thought. Here in the non-profit world, no bonus...

What's with the trip to Hawai`i in the title?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

because a $100 bonus buys you gas for your car, a $3600 bonus buys you a trip for 4 to hawaii.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger monica said...

uhm. that vid is highly disturbing. not just for the oh-so-joyful-(not!) content... but those creepy kids heads are freaky

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger monica said...

uhm... boo hoo!! freakin taxes!? i'd that over what i got - a holiday party where i didn't win jack shit and was criticized for actually eating. what an outrageous thing to do at a party with a buffet - how dare they let the fatty eat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home