Tuesday, October 17, 2006

bond, james bond

Wow this is so cool!
The Hydra Spyder
"The Hydra Spyder is a sports car for the open road -- and open water. It's amphibious."
you know you want one! They really need a better website though, for realz.


Blurry photo of a coworkers' party I went to on Thursday (click to enlarge).

Kevin lives 2 doors down and his house was broken into that night while he was at the party, by a crackhead who had to be dragged out by dogs while police helicopters circled overhead.

On the way out she said to the cops, "you better check your deg, he bit me and I got AIDS!"

Ah life in the 'Urbs' (as jake likes to call it)

;)

3 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I believe it's 'dug' not 'deg.' As is "He 'dug' a hole" or "That 'dug' bit me."

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger monica said...

uhm. i never wanna hear another comment about scary shit in the city! thats crazy haha

btw, does that person have a restroom sign on their bathroom door in their house?! :-p

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cool car, can you add on to your post and tell me how much it costs, I mite get one, pleas tell me mom, oops, I said who I am. By mom. oops I said it again. By.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home