Monday, October 02, 2006

repent sinners!


I'm starving.
Decided to fast for the day in an uncharacteristically Jewish move, and now I'm suffering for it.
I've done this before but don't remember it being so difficult!
Part of the problem is that I'm at work and thus required to be productive. Its not like I am doing it because of my beliefs or anything, so it seems like, well, I'm hungry, just give up and eat! But that would be admitting failure and weakness, so I'm still going. Its already 5:30 so I'm in the home stretch. How can those Ethiopians stand it? Are they even still starving in Ethiopia? I am definitely a child of the 80's.

Well, I saw off my good friend who is going to Air Force officer school, and is moving away forever. Its really sad! Hopefully he'll be stationed somewhere cool so I'll want to visit him. Its going to be so weird not having him around! And sad. Also he can't help me move. so sad, on so many different levels :P

I had a massage where the woman now thinks I'm a lunatic, and I can never go back to her, because I didn't recognize her from the last time so when she asked if she'd ever had me I said 'no' but then later on realized it was definitely her! She recognized me too, but didn't really say anything, probably because you are supposed to humor the insane. Awkward!!

The chick who I bought my house from read my blog and called to apologize for having to do the 30 day rent back and for the misunderstanding with the notification, how nice is that? I wish they weren't moving so they could be my neighbors! Just another example of how dangerous the web can be, *anyone* can read what you write and well, I still don't care and am going to say whatever I want! Not that I don't edit my thoughts at all, but in general, its not really an outlet if I have to do too much censoring!

4 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger monica said...

so i told W that you had to fast for like 25 hours and he was like thats tooooo hard! i was like dude you do it for 30 days, THAT is too hard! haha sillyness. i guess its all a matter of perception. i hope you enjoyed your food last nite and you didn't eat everything before your parents got home! haha

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

If you want privacy, create a private blog or start writing in a journal.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Why does *everyone* read your blog?

I couldn't make heads or tails of that lunatic paragraph.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

i was very hungry when i wrote this. it was hard to focus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home