Monday, July 24, 2006

Too bad they don't make a card for every occasion

this weekend my ex almost killed the kids.
my oldest called me crying and was like, 'we are on the side of the road. our dad is having a low sugar reaction. i flagged someone down and they called 911.'

(he's diabetic)

he stopped in the middle of the road, the car was still rolling.

it was awful.

I got my new camera and had to deal with the wracking pains that I know so well, called 'buyer's remorse.' I'm looking at the shiny new camera thinking, I definitely should have gotten the next level up camera, and now its too late. I don't know why I always put myself through that, and can never just be happy with the fruit of my research and well thought out spending! I'll get over it. Really, its cool, I can't wait to start trying to fill up the 2 gig card. I see some videoblogs in my future! It has SOUND! :D

on sunday i went to a family cookout thing with V's family for his dads birthday. He made a KILLER vegetarian pasta dish that i love, bowtie pasta with spinach and veggie meatballs in a vodka marinara sauce.

V's friend Brian proposed to his girlfriend at Artscape in the rain, he was really drunk and said something like, 'you're smart and you're weird, and i want to marry you' so then they all came over V's house and out of the blue the girlfriend was like, 'we're getting married!'
and V was like, 'are you crazy? you must be really drunk! .... i mean, congratulations!'
2 minutes later Brian was saying how much he wanted to lick Don Johnson's sweet sexy ass.

anyway!

crazy.

my friend A said, "You should try to find a 'Congratulations for getting your drunk gay boyfriend to propose!' card.."

haha

3 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Noam said...

I got my camera, and it's not as exciting as I expected. If you'd have gotten the next camera up, you'd still be dissatisfied, I think.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger SuperWife said...

Your life, girl!

REALLY sorry to hear about the scary stuff with your kids!!

And yeah, I really agree. Sometimes there just isn't a card for the stuff that goes on in your life.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger monica said...

that is wicked scary about the kids and the car! ack!

you should def be happy about your camera. i am sure you will feel better once you go around showing it off and make me and V feel bad about how much cooler yours is (even tho we have rockin canon's ourselves!). besides... its just a thing, a piece of metal and plastic ... don't sweat such sillyness! spend ur time instead posting some videos! get on it gurl! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home