Thursday, July 13, 2006

photo album

Well who knows when I will get the photos from my cousin, and my brother lost his camera on the trip, so in the meantime I have compiled an incomplete photo album of my recent trip.
*Warning- 90% of them are family photos!
Click here to see them anyway >>

...or here if your (archaic) computer doesn't support flash >>

I am making a funny face in most of them unfortuntately!

Two things I am thinking about lately:
1. Am I being irresponsible by not having a living will in addition to a regular will?
2. Why don't men understand that the more open they are, the more we will trust them, and that if you feel you have to hide something, then maybe you shouldn't do it in the first place- and even if you are doing nothing wrong, that its going to look like you are, which in the future will lead to more mistrust and doubts and suspicions, building upon eachother? My friend was complaining about this type of behavior this morning, but I have heard it time and time again. Its so much easier to keep someone's trust then it is to rebuild it. Just be honest and open! This goes to the girls too.

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

boy...
that photo has racial slur written all over it.





rapkzex

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Noam said...

If a living will involves giving your money to your brother without your having to die, I'm all for it. Otherwise, what are you afraid of?

And what's this about "men don't understand"? Men understand just fine. I think that when you typed "men" you were actually misspelling someone's name...

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger monica said...

coooool pics! i hope to see more! you look so good in those pics at the party. wat in the world! like a model or something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home