Wednesday, May 03, 2006

not so undercover

This is embarrassing- an email I just got:

just noticed you had a myspace page and thought that warranted an email making fun of you.
--nick

To which my pathetic comeback, after explaining that i only made a myspace page so that I could comment on my sister's blog, was the Kmart defense.

I was thinking no one will see it, and if they do its like - its like when you're little and your mom takes you to Kmart, and you are mortified, but really if anyone sees you there they can't make fun of you because that means THEY were there.

Dammit, I thought no one would find me on there!

6 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Kmart's not that bad. Ames was the most embarrassing store to be seen in.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Noam said...

What's wrong with myspace?

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you. Myspace is about trying to get laid. Thusly, Shirley's ex-boyfriend is using myspace to try and get back into her panties. I got a message for nick. That is no longer your space. That's myspace.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Damn!!!!!
V putting the smack-down on dat mofo

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Julia said...

I know that K Mart embarrassment!

But now I'm the Mom dragging the kid into K Mart.

When did this happen to me????

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a really weird experience in a Toys-R-Us once when i was a kid. i can't quite remember but i think some kid got hit by its mom or one of those bubbly things fell on a kids head and he got a bloody nose or a combo of the above LOL anyways, there was something so freakin weird about it - i felt like i was in a very dirty place about to be molested by a group of priests or something. so freakin weird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home