Wednesday, April 12, 2006

surreal kareoke

Passover Quotes of the day:
"Jews get the short end of the stick when it comes to holidays, I mean, i'm not like "damn, I don't get to chew on the bitter herb"

"So, essentially you are celebrating god killing a bunch of babies?"

"So, do you have to paint an X with lambs-blood on your door?"
"Yeah, we usually sneak out late at night to Rt 108 where the sheep farms are, kind of grab a sheep, and *makes slitting throat motion*
"REALLY?"
"NO not really!!!"

(CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE)

Anyway here are some photos from DC on Saturday night where I experienced the most surreal Kareoke I have ever seen.

Between the guy in the tight underarmor tshirt singing Cabaret with miming motions directly to me and V to the androgonous Pat belting out Billy Idol to the a-hole marine with bulging muscles who we thought would sing some metallica but actually sang the sappiest love ballad ever- was I dreaming or did all of that actually happen??


4 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really need to get a clip of androgonous Pat singing Billy Idol from Ben's video camera. That was insane.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Noam said...

I'm not like, damn, I don't get to walk around with ashes smeared on my forehead.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Noam said...

I won't be so gauche as to correct the spelling of the title.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger monica said...

try being totally under the influence while all that is going on!?!?! hahahhahaha i was like wat the heck was in my drink!!!??!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home