Thursday, March 09, 2006

just say NO

Technoheads and graphic artists, be prepared to drool: click here for a demo of the computer interface of the future
Wasn't there something like this in Minority Report?

My sister is supposed to go to New Orleans any minute. I think its exciting on one hand, on the other hand, I heard it was a poisonous mold-infested lead-filled swamp pit of hot humid dispair, so I don't know if she will like it there... I've never been.

Where's my digital camera? I need to start picture blogging again.

Last night's IM visit from the elusive Pedro the goat:

mbraddy80: shirwee
mbraddy80 signed off at 9:26:23 PM.

7 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Hopefully your sister will become a northern carpet-bagger who will buy property, open a business, contribute to the local economy, and invest into the local community.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger monica said...

oh my god! my jaw hurts from my mouth being open so wide in awe of that crazy ass computer! that is SO FREAKIN cool! wow!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

heheh- you said carpet-bagger

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

mentatlity = 6 years of age

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Noam said...

What, you've never seen a touch screen before? Do you have ATMs in Columbia? It's the same stuff we can already do with a touchpad, just using a touch screen. What's the big deal?

Thank Ariella for saying goodbye to me.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

calm down she hasn't left yet

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have a touch screen laptop. it's not as cool as that but it does have a pressure senstive pen and a pad of paper and whatever you draw or write on the paper goes into the computer. and it's a touch screen. did i mention it's a touch screen? and yeah i havn't left yet. no need to get huffy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home