Friday, February 24, 2006

New parents-to-be are annoying

from an email I got today:

I may fall victim to this irritating breed of people. Oh, look, Junior's first spit-up! Isn't that precious?

Ok, actually, I'm not that bad, but I feel that I must share this photo with you, mainly because my offspring resembles Stripe from Gremlins. The pic on the left is a full head-on shot, which I think surprised it, and then you can see in the right frame it turns hostile and tries to eat your soul through the lens. That's m'boy!

I have included a stock photo of Stripe from Gremlins as reference material

1 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

A most striking resemblance!

To date, I have noticed that some babies resemble Yoda, but that's usually after their birth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home