Friday, February 17, 2006

SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!

This Sunday I am going to do something I never dreamed I would do. I'm going to the WWE Smackdown: No Way Out at the 1st Mariner Arena. Not only that, but old school HULK HOGAN (Hollywood Hogan, which Shwagon informs me is his evil alter ego...) is going to be there, the wrestler of my youth, fighting with the Rock. Stone Cold Steve Austin will also be there.
Wrasslin' , wooohoooo! I am actually excited! Who'd-a-thunk-it?

UPDATE: I was wrong about Hulk & the Rock, it was the Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Rick Orton, special guest appearance by Batista. see photos from the smackdown here

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Angie is a math nerd.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

You've gotta admit, it's pretty entertaining. I used to love the WWF.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing I learned Sunday night: Watching grown men (many there without any kids) with mullets and Metallica T-shirts scream at the top of their lungs thinking somehow that they can effect the outcome of a pre scripted, badly acted soap opera is entertaining in a "I can't turn my head because of the GIANT train wreck that I'm watching" kind of way.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger monica said...

i posted pics of the wrasslin and a blog about it on my blogizzle! check it out! :)

http://akashagrrl.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home