Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Don't see the weather man!

Quotes of the day:
"You're the only vegetarian friend I have that will go to a steak house with me."
(hostess:)"Oh, don't worry, we have a lot of vegetarian options!"
"Really?"
(hostess:)"oh...uh, I hope so, I really have no idea..."

To waitress:
"are you married?"
waitress: "no... not yet, why"
"don't do it! don't ever do it."
"...please don't tell me this is your wife sitting here with you!"
"no, its my mistress. I love her. My wife is at home!"

Advice of the day:
If you haven't seen 'Weather Man," don't! Its depressing, and you think it will be formulaic and his life will get better in the end... and, it does, but just barely, not enough to become less depressing though! The sage advice given in the movie, by Michael Cane: In this shit life, you have to chuck things.
jeez.
But if you *are* going to see it, I recommend doing it at Mo's house, because at some point Jolene will pop out to make an appearance, bring you wine and a selection of fancy cheeses, Gruyere (too strong) and Camembert (yummm) and something with sage in it, and rosemary crackers. I am totally guessing about those cheese name spellings! Thank goodness they were in spell check!

This movie is visually arresting, I have no idea what the plot is but I so am going to have to see it, just for artsake. watch the trailer!

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha love the quotes. Was that Mo?

The trailer looks great. I hope its not all special effects and no substance.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Noam said...

That movie is in RUSSIAN. You do know that, right? I mean: mbl 3Haew, xopowo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home