Sunday, February 05, 2006

Have you ever

Have you ever been in a bar, and had a random guy walk up to you and say, 'Hi. In case you were planning on hitting on me some time tonight, I just wanted to let you know in advance, I'm not interested.'

Even though you probably weren't even considering hitting on that guy, maybe never even noticed him, thats still a pretty big dis!

That didn't actually happen to me, just something that felt kind of like that!

Anyway, the superbowl was fun, monica me and the kids at V's house with veg. buffalo wings and pizza. I liked the commercial where the guy goes, 'my phone has a security system. Try to take my wallet.' then beans the guy in the face with the cellphone. Why is violence funny? I can't stand Tom and Jerry... wack.

5 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Did you see when those jihadists beheaded the journalist David Pearl? OMG, that was so funny! Hahahaha! I was laughing my head off.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see the puppy bowl????

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger monica said...

well, i dunno, i might rather have someone that tells me how it is rather than keep makin promises of things that they never intended on keeping and dreams they planned on shattering. but uhm, yeah, im not bitter or nothin! :-p

PS - the movie Around the World in 80 Days (2004) is AWESOME!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Noam said...

That guy was probably trying to hit on you in some "clever" way. Or, some inside joke, or something. No one would say that if it were *true*.

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This TV mini series was the best "Around the World in 80 Days" (1989). Rent it, it follows the book well.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0096535/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home