Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the grudge

Yoko - Don't feel bad for her. She deserved it for breaking up the Beatles.
Well last night I saw the Grudge, barely any plot to hold it together but still kind of freaky. Also V cooked me a really good veg. curry with some indian and egyptian spices in it. yum so good and i have leftovers for lunch!

He's so sweet, when I hear about other people's crappy boyfriends and crappy relationships, I feel very lucky to have him. He bought me flowers the other day for no reason, when we went to see Capote which he only saw for me, because that is a movie he would never pick. Hopefully he doesn't screw up Valentines day by thinking its too big of a hassle !! just kiddin' V

Sometimes I wish that people would have the balls to do the things I suggest. Like today at work, my supervisor and I were conducting a phone interview with a freelancer. She asked me how I think it should go. I told her I think we should ask him which flavor ice cream he prefers, chocolate or vanilla. Then he will say, 'uh, heheh.. seriously? um, vanilla i guess' then WE say, 'oooh, hmmm. I'm sorry, I don't think this is going to work out.'
Then, we hang up.

Then we wait 5 minutes, call back and say, "just kidding", and have the real interview.

Ok, its not that funny, but it would make the day ever so slightly more interesting, wouldn't it? for us and for him.
we didn't do it. because, life is boring.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me clone V?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger monica said...

i still think you should do what Dane Cook says and go up to someone eating an ice cream cone and shove it in their face and then yell "you remember me forever!!!!!!!" hahaha

too bad u can't ask the ice cream flavor question! thats pretty funny haha

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me clarify. V's Egyptian curry and a freaky movie, not boring. Interview with freelancer without ice-cream question, very boring.

PS. Dane Cook is a genius.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Noam said...

What kind of name is Dane?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home