Thursday, February 02, 2006

i totally want to go to this! even though it is in Tennessee in the summer....

My favorite band of all time is headlining, plus at least 8 other bands that I really like playing there.

Here's a short list of some of the bands featured:

Radiohead
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Phil Lesh & Friends
Beck
Elvis Costello & the Imposters
Bonnie Raitt
Death Cab for Cutie
moe.
Bright Eyes
The Neville Brothers
Bela Fleck & the Flecktones
Buddy Guy
Damian Marley
Matisyahu
G. Love & Special Sauce

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Pearl Jam?

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow! Death Cab & Matisyahu! oh, makes me wet my britches a lil! Too bad I hate festival (large)concerts.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger monica said...

i wonder why my man Ben isnt playing there this year. prolly touring france or japan or something! dagnabit! if i am not living in a tent b/c i dont have a house to live in anymore then i'd be down with going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home