Wednesday, January 25, 2006

corny mom sh*t

Your future president?
I guess its just me because I am a mom but, I found this in a document entitled 'Cody's job list' on my computer, and I think its the cutest thing ever. Not sure how old it is.

Cody's Job List
computer animation
book writer
world class martial artist and teacher
advanced robotics ( builds AI and robots)
technician
car and vehicle expert
cartoonist
actor
mechanic
engineer
doctor
scientist
mercenary
government agent(spy)
charlies angels job
charlies job
computer software and development expert(computer expert)
military and armed forces
president
intelligence agency
video game designer
chef
singer
dancer
coryographer
stuntman
special effects
inventor
linguist
scientist
explorer

8 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I think he'll be a sucessful mercenary.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger monica said...

hahhaa i love that! Cody as a mercenary?!?!? hahhahaha sooooooo funny :)

if i could be something other than what i have chosen to do (which i love by the way!)... but if i could do anything, i'd be all shades of CSI. i love that forensics sh*t! either that, or ... Ruler of the entire universe!! haha

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I'm exactly what I wanted to be.

...a corporate automoton






"can I get that icon in cornflower blue"
- Fight Club

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

great shwagon. now i want to slash my wrists.

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get rid of his military thoughts right away! oh lordy!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Noam said...

My god, Cody is such a guy! Look at those jobs, virtually all stereotypically male professions. (Except coryographer -- everyone loves Cory!)

How powerfully do social forces determine our self-image.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noam, Im not sure singer/dancer falls under traditional male values either. Actor is in their too, I think.
Honestly, its Cody, what do you think he's going to write down? Mediation Counsler? Aerobics Instructor? Housewife?

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ps- no one has mentioned that he wants the job of both Charlie's Angels AND Charlie himself.
Nothing says equal opportunity than dressing up like Farah Fawcett. Meow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home