Thursday, December 29, 2005

sad, sad, sad day

Meiko Max
Well, in a sorrowful turn of events, suddenly today Blogger is blocked by my company firewall. Oh well, so instead of blogging I looked at puppies for adoption in the Baltimore area. There are so many cute and needy ones out there, makes me wonder why people go out and buy from breeders. Other then my blogger tragedy, nothing really new going on, went to Ikea and bought a bunch of crap, admired the well-put-together living room, kitchen, and bedroom displays a little enviously, mostly felt a little blah, shoulders hurt, not in a great mood, not looking forwards to new years, need to start excercizing, tired of the cold, stayed up too late wrapping presents, don't have enough time to do the things I want to do or even the things I need to do, as usual, what's new, blah blah blah goodnight.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Noam said...

Yesterday I took a 1 a.m. jog to Flushing and back, took about an hour and a half. The way looked pretty sketchy. But even at the end I wasn't winded, though my muscles were tight. Should I be running faster?

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, no pain no gain. When I work out, I run hard. Unfortunately, it's got to burn and hurt or you are just wasting time and you will NOT see the results you want. You have to do heavy cardio consistently and cut back calories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home