Wednesday, December 07, 2005

thanks kevin

Recipe for the most delicious smoothie:

1 bag frozen gourmet strawberries from Trader Joes
1 quart (or, medium or something) of Rainbow Something-or-other Mango Sorbet with Vanilla ice cream

Blend

Drink

yum

So good, but alas, still not as good as the mango/banana/yogurt smoothie V made last week. The smoothie/lassi master. Who ingeniously glossed over a dis by surprising me and showing up at my office with flowers last night! yay, i think... see how that works?

I think photos will be ready by tomorrow...

6 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger monica said...

major slacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i quote.... "...i didn't want to bring the camera b/c it will be better to see on the big screen! ...i KNOW can have the pics up by Monday!...i swear!"

please! slacker!!!!! :-p hehe

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

hahahaha!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't dis you, I was exhausted. My boss expected me too work ALL day after spending 3 weeks chill'n; mostly on the beach in paradise. Can you believe it?

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

Don't worry, I still think you're the bestest. I don't see anyone else's boyfriends suprizing them at work with flowers!! :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

especially melinda's boyfriend.

oh wait....

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger monica said...

sure.... rub it in that some of us don't have a boyfriend! Wahhhhhhh!!!

*pops a few more anti-depressants*

:-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home