Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Green Latrine and scaryoke


This weekend I went to Angie's suprize 30th b-day party at the Green Lantern, a very gay club in DC that holds these kinds of specials: Hang out in your underwear and get free drinks!
There were jock straps hanging in frames around the room. It was VERY hard to keep the secret for so long but I did it! Yay me! I've known Angie since I was 11 years old, and we were nerdy middle school kids sneaking cigarettes behind the shed in her back yard. Now we are old hags!

The whole upstairs bar was rented out and there was...gulp...karaoke.

I fear there is video evidence of what came next somewhere out there in the world, and I will be blackmailed with it some time in the future! Think 'Papa Don't Preach,' 'The Love Shack,' and a duet of 'Summer Lovin'' from Grease. Scary.

YOU'RE OLD NOW TOO, ANG, HAHAHA

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all the pics from that night should be destroyed. Don't think I've ever looked more like a dork.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger DarkTortoise said...

The look on your face in that first photo seems to pretty much capture it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home