Thursday, October 20, 2005

Return of the Living Dead

Last night I saw a screening of Return of the Living Dead for the first time, at "Creative Alliance at the Patterson." It was hilarious! Campy, 80's (have you ever seen a black dude with a mullet??) punk rockers ("nobody understands me. you think this is a costume? this is a way of life" haha) getting eaten by zombies, and not your traditional stupid slow zombies- these zombies talk (More brains!!!) and are pretty fast- they also are capable of planning- after eating the brains of 2 unsuspecting paramedics, one zombie grabs the walkie talkie and says, 'Send more paramedics!'. For the guys, there is full frontal nudity. For the chicks, there is the annoying chick who does the full frontal nudity getting her skin burned by acid rain and getting attacked by brain eating zombies, which happens to be her punk rock death fantasy. You have to see it. I laughed so much! And I'm not really into zombie flicks, although I did like 28 Days Later. Also it was a pretty good place to see a movie, candle-lit tables, concession selling beer, popcorn, etc., even though it is usually populated by lesbians in flannel all wearing identical black-rimmed art-fag glasses!!

Narcoleptic Dog? Hahaha

My Own Private Idaho was a great movie about narcolepsy. I totally want to see it again.

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger monica said...

I dunno...she looks more like a Canadian than a Lesbian.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Noam said...

What exactly do lesbians look like?

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

here's a classic lesbian look:
click here

However, in my world, all lesbians look like this:
I wish. And they all want to have three-somes with none other than...

ME!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home