Monday, October 24, 2005

i am a genius

After accidentally deleting all my weekend photos and being notified by our IT guy that there is no way to recover them:

From: Harris, Michael
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:54 AM
Subject: RE: help!

I Am sorry... But they are gone forever.

:(



From: Mohr, Shirley
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:50 AM
To: Harris, Michael
Subject: help!

MIKE! help!

If you have a memory card with files on it, photos, and you select them all and delete them, are they gone forever, or is there any way to recover them, like do they go to a temporary file somewhere?? i already looked in the recycle bin, they arent there... this just happened 5 min ago.

It took me all morning, but I proved him wrong. I RULE.



This Saturday an old friend was in town from San Diego so we all met up for drinks and dinner, coincidentally running into another old friend and musician, Jimmi Sexton (2nd from right) who was playing at the Cats Eye Pub. So much fun and also got to see a couple of ex-coworkers that I used to be tight with.

Cool (though unflattering) photo of Baltimore I took on the way in



Quote of the weekend:
Angie:
"I don't DO gravy"

Best email to get when you've had a rough morning:
Victor: "I'm going to make you some sweet potato/broccoli curry w/ vegables from the farmers market."

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger monica said...

hey wheres that other photo of the sky!? i love the angle! it looks cool!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Um... er... I have a lot of "cool" photos in the delete box. Unusual angles, shots without a real subject, objects only partially in frame, exploring new categories of focus, got 'em all. Let me know if you ever want any for your coolification.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home