Monday, August 29, 2005

summer is over

Welp today was the first day of school, 2nd grade for Jake and SEVENTH GRADE for Cody. SEVENTH GRADE, holy crap. I am so proud of them and I love them so much that I am bursting with it. They are so good and so sweet and sensitive and intelligent and I don't know what I'd do without them, they keep me grounded. I know if I never had them I would be drifting, shiftless and aimless and unable to find meaning in the mundane struggles of every day life. I feel for you Ariella, because you are my alternate future, I mean not exactly but I know if I only had myself to think about, I would feel much of that same inability to focus and lack of motivation to join the rat race. Thats exactly how I felt back in the day, and a big part of what got me into all of the trouble I got myself into in the first place. So, anyway, as much as people think its a mistake to have a kid when you are 17 and as much of a struggle as it has made my life, I am thankful every day that it happened. Crazy as that sounds!

Some things I learned this weekend:

  • I have pretty good hand-eye coordination! I hit almost every ball at batting practice!
  • P-Diddy, who just changed his name to simply 'Diddy', is an awful entertainer
  • MC hammer can still dance
  • Beavis and Butthead still make me laugh ("hey baybuh")
  • BBQ's with football are fun! specially when your b/f scores the first touchdown

This is weird, my b/f's stepbrother's wife Casey went to elementary, middle, & high school with me, she's only one year older then me, and we totally don't know eachother. weird. I dig her though, she seems like a nice chick, down to earth.

Maker Of Program For Spying On Lovers Indicted - Read this article. I know someone who would buy this in a second

What would you do if you knew you could get away with it?

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um I think something is wrong with those kids standing with Cody, hehe they look a little fuzzy

having a kid early gave direction to my life too, don't think i would have finished college without that motivation to support a kid. not that I have figured out what I want to do yet or anything, but higher education was a start.

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i could get away with it i would...hmm.....oh shit i already basically get away with EVERYTHING! Haha. *bats eyelashes innocently*

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger monica said...

hmm... i wonder who it is who u know that would want THAT program! hehe

what would i do if i could get away with it... i'd get mean people back Thelma and Louise style. unfortunately, in real life i totally suck at successfully seeking revenge. blah.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Noam said...

I know someone who was a victim of this.

Of course, if I could get away with it, I still wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want others to do it to me, so am I some kind of hypocrite?

I might use it to save lives somehow, if I could break into the computers of some evil killers or something, perhaps find where nukes are stored in North Korea or Iran.

Revenge is evil. It is pure sadism masquerading as justice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home