Thursday, August 25, 2005

finally got rid of my sticker....

After getting some sushi last night with Ar & Jacob while the kids were in karate (they just put Jake in the older kid class with Cody. Its so cute because he is the smallest youngest kid in there- also he's all proud and excited) we suddenly got motivated to start removing some of the many stickers that my car was wearing when i bought it (like 8 parking passes, Texas emissions testing cerification stickers, and worst of all, a bland and uninspired liberal bumpersticker that said, "Military Solutions are Problems")
Here is a photo of our progress! much better don't you think?


(NOTE: No my licence plate doesn't actually say 'SPLEEN' I only wish it did. When they told me I could either just renew my tags for $15 or get new tags for $150 plus $50 for personalized plates, I realized that I am in fact way too cheap to do it, even though I really reaaaally wanted it!)

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger DarkTortoise said...

I would leave the sticker just saying "Problems." So enigmatic....

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Noam said...

Why does it say "comment deleted"? Why can't they just, you know, delete it.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

i dunno, but FYI i only really delete spam comments. i just set it so that you have to type in that scrambled word to leave a comment which hopefully will help thwart those obnoxious frickin spammers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home